How To Make A Custom Recycled DIY Christmas Ornament
Who doesn’t love decorating the tree with homemade ornaments of loved ones? The special customized Christmas Ornament always has the most meaning.
These recycled cardboard ornaments or gifts or gift tags are so fun and easy to make. All you need is some cardboard, a pair of scissors, glue, string and printed photos.
It’s something you can do in front of the fire or with the kids on a snowy day. And it’s a great use of any extra boxes you have lying around. Even old cereal or tissue boxes.
What You’ll Need
- Recycled Cardboard
- Glue or tape
- Red paper for Santa hat
- White cotton balls for Santa hat trim.
How To Make Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Take or find a photo of your the pet or person you wish to make into an ornament.
- Print the photo and cut around the face and glue it to your cardboard piece.
- Cut out a triangular Santa hats from the red paper and glue the hat in place.
- Carefully cut out the cardboard to the same shape as the face and hat. Mine are about 4 inches across.
- Add white fluff for trim and attach string ( about 5- 6 inches long) to the top of the ornament to hang.
- Enjoy your adorable custom ornament! Hang it on your tree, place in a stocking or use as gift tag.
Happy Pawlidays from Talent Hounds! We’d love to see your ornaments -tag @mytalenthounds online to share your creations with us.