How to Make Delicious Baked Apple Pups
A Perfect Sweet Treat For Dogs and Kids
Who doesn’t love a sweet treat? Our DOG LICKS baked apple pups are easy to make and look adorable.
All our DOG LICKS recipes are DIY, dog-friendly, and look like dogs. This recipe is a great one for fall dinner parties or any special event you may be planning for your fur kid (perfect for human kids too!). It has limited ingredients and can be altered to suit your dog’s tastes.
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 3 blueberries
- 1 strawberry
Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice apple in round slices and halves – one should be small enough to be the muzzle.
- Drip maple syrup over apple slices.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until soft when poked with a fork.
- Put the larger apple circle on a plate and place the smaller apple slice on top for the muzzle.
- Cut the strawberry in half for the ears and cut a sliver for the tongue.
- Add blueberries as eyes and nose.
Want More Tasty Dog-Friendly Treats? Check out our full list of DOG LICKS Recipies HERE
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel for more Recipe Videos Weekly www.youtube.com/talenthounds .
Share your favourite recipes and suggestions for new DOG LICKS recipes in the comments below.
SUBSCRIBE to Our Newsletter and WE’LL SEND YOU A PDF RECIPE BOOKLET with ALL 4 of our Delicious DOG LICKS THANKSGIVING RECIPES
Disclaimer: Please note that I am just having fun with these Dog Licks Recipes, making food that looks like cute pups and that my dog, my kids and I can enjoy. I am not an expert, a chef, a vet or a nutritionist, so it’s advisable to consult with your own authority when trying new foods, and also to ensure that your dog’s or your child’s diet is balanced and appropriate & includes all of the nutrients that are necessary for good health.